Do you or someone you know suffer from low back pain?
If so, the back pain sufferer may qualify for a research study of an investigational medication for back pain. This medication is a non-narcotic, non-analgesic drug.
The study is enrolling adults 18 of age or older. The study’s duration is 20 weeks with seven site visits. Compensation up to $600 for time and travel.
Qualified participants will be provided with study-related care, exams, tests, and investigational medication at no cost.
- Age 18 to 70?
- Willing to provide medical information to the study doctor and follow all trial procedures?
- Having Back pain for 6 months or longer?
- Having moderate low back pain?
- Not using narcotic medications?
- Able to read, understand and follow the study instructions, including completion of pain intensity rating scales at home?
- If you are a female, you must be post-menopausal, not currently pregnant or nursing and using a reliable contraception method.
- Have your own transportation?