Do you or someone you know suffer from Migraine?
If so, you may qualify for a research study of a new investigational drug.
The investigational drug is a combination of two existing approved drugs in a low dose.
Eligible Volunteers will be provided with study-related exams and medication at no cost.
- Willing to provide medical information to the study doctor and follow all trial procedures?
- 18 years of age or older?
- Willing to participate in a study consists of two study visit and at home treatment of a migraine attack with a single dose of the study drug.
You will be…
- Eligible for financial compensation of up to $200 for time and transportation.
- Seeing us at the study location: Dr. Annette Toledano, 1785 N.E. 123rd Street, North Miami, Fl. 33181. Telephone: 305-895-6808.