The study’s flyer is posted below:
Do you or someone you know suffer from Migraine?
If so, you may qualify for a research study of a new investigational drug.
The investigational drug is a combination of two existing approved drugs in a low dose. The study will test for reduction in frequency and/or severity of migraine attacks. Eligible subjects will be provided with study-related exams and medication at no cost.
- Willing to provide medical information to the study doctor and follow all trial procedures?
- 18 years of age or older?
- Willing to be in the clinical trial for 20 weeks with 7 visits and 5 telephone calls.
- Willing to have a 4-week baseline period, a 12-week treatment period, and 4-week post-treatment follow-up period.
You will be…
- Eligible for financial compensation of up to $600 for time and transportation.
- Seeing us at the study Location: Dr. Annette Toledano, 1785 N.E. 123rd Street, North Miami, Fl. 33181. Telephone: 305-895-6808.